Rerostered reports are available, as soon as we import your "external" reroster file into MMARS. You simply need to send us a file that contains the roster information -- presumably exported from your Student Information System (SIS). We need the following information for each student, each period (multiple rows per student with multiple classes). Notes:
- Please use the column titles EXACTLY as they are shown below (otherwise, we have to change them).
- We prefer Excel format, but .CSV text is acceptable.
- Do not have ANY punctuation in your files. In particular, the files must be void of all commas, periods, apostrophes, and quotes.
- If you want teacher first names or initials, please put these in a separate column from the last name.
- StudentID (local)
- SSID (state)
- SchoolID (7-digit CDS; do not use a local number or name)
- TeacherCode (unique SEIN or local code)
... and for middle/high schools:
- DepartmentName (e.g. English, Math, Science, Social Studies, Elective, Other)
- SemesterTerm (e.g. 1,2 or F,S,Y)
See sample roster files: Elementary School File Secondary School File
Before you upload your files to us via ShareFile, please name them in such a way that identifies whether they are as-tested 2016-17 classes or new 2017-18 classes (e.g. HometownUSD_Spring2017_rosters_AsTested.xls
, or HometownUSD_Fall2017_rosters_Current.xls
). You may send us both.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (530) 295-1262.